SELECT YOUR SITE: [US] [UK] [CA]
· Mobile · Blog · Help

Book Details

Psychic Powers : How To Unlock The Psychic In You
by ZachYoung(Carr Publications)
4.2 Stars (5 Reviews) Price verified 8 hours ago

Free Kindle Reading App:

You don't need a Kindle to enjoy the benefits of eReaderIQ, just a FREE Kindle App.

You can read Kindle books on your smartphone, laptop, PC or tablet right now. The beauty of the app is that is you can install it on any of your devices and it automatically synchronizes between them all.

To download the app simply click here, create an account and download the Kindle Reader App from Amazon.com.

Description:

It is known that humans use only 10% of the total capacity of their brains. The remaining 90% is just lying idle. All the normal humans fall under this category - including the highly successful businessmen, scientists, or any other highly respected professionals. They all use only a fraction of their brain's powers. It is the psychic who uses more than 10% of his/her brain's capability. This ability to make the most of one's mental powers gives tremendous boost to the intuitive powers of a person and one acquires certain abilities which are known as psychic abilities.

Inside this eBook you will find info on the following psychic powers and how to unlock them :

Clairvoyance,Divination,Astral Projection, Aura Reading, Psychic Healing,

Automatic Writing,Telekinesis,Telepathy and Past Life Regression.

Great for anyone who is looking to start there journey into developing their Psychic Powers.

Chapter 1 : Clairvoyance

Chapter 2 : Divination

Chapter 3 : Astral Projection

Chapter 4 : Aura Reading

Chapter 5 : Psychic Healing

Chapter 6 : Automatic Writing

Chapter 7 : Telekinesis

Chapter 8 : Telepathy

Chapter 9 : Past Life Regression

Our Recommendation:

Wait: We recommend creating a price drop alert for $0.99.

Notify Me:

to be notified when the price of this book drops.

Track This Author:

to be notified each time the price drops on a book by ZachYoung.

Price Summary:

  • We started tracking this book on September 28, 2012.
  • The price of this book has changed 6 times in the past 701 days.
  • The current price of this book is $2.99 last checked 8 hours ago.
  • The lowest price to date was FREE last reached on October 19, 2013.
  • The highest price to date was $2.99 last reached on October 21, 2013.
  • This book is currently at its highest price since we started tracking it.

Genres:

  • Religion & Spirituality >New Age >Divination
  • Religion & Spirituality >Occult

Additional Information:

  • Publication Date: April 6, 2012
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • Lending: Enabled
  • Print Length: 27 Pages
  • File Size: 183 KB
The price of this book was set to $2.99 10 months ago and was last verified 8 hours ago. This price is subject to change. The price displayed on the Amazon.com website at the time of purchase will govern the sale of this product.