Emperors new cloth kids short story
ONCE there lived an emperor who was so obsessed with beauty and luxury clothes. one day few weavers from neighboring kingdom came to his palace and king ordered them to make special clothes that noone have ever worn. the weavers pondered for a while and then said "our cloth with have one speciality that only wise men would be able to see it, no fools will be able to see it". wise weavers asked for golden threads and fine silks to weave the cloth but they only pretend like weaving and asked the kings men "how is the cloth?" inorder to show that they are wise they said "well, i can see the clothes and it is very beautiful"
• children bedtime moral story
• bedtime books for toddlers
• books for preschoolers
• baby story books for infants
• bedtime stories for toddlers
• bedtime classic fairy tales kindergarten
• 5 minute bedtime story children kids toddlers
• classic bedtime fairytale story preschoolers
• bedtime story with morals english folklore
• 5 minutes bedtime classic stories
• childrens kindergarten toddlers babies books
• classic bedtime fairy tales children
• children's bedtime stories
• 5 minute bedtime stories
Tag This Book
This Book Has Been Tagged
Notify Me When The Price...
Log In to track this book on eReaderIQ.
Track These Authors
Log In to track Fictional Pearls on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track hans christian andersen on eReaderIQ.