Napoleon Hill's Success Masters
Your possibilities for success are endless.
Success is a shapeshifter. Its form changes with the wind, and it cannot be caught or tamed. Often, it feels utterly unattainable. But rather than putting "success" in a box, claiming there's only one path to achieve it, Napoleon Hill has proven in his work that the one thing you really need to succeed is simple: You.
Napoleon Hill's Success Masters is your blueprint to discover the winner inside you and earn the success you desire -- with essays from motivational powerhouses including Napoleon Hill alums like Paul Harvey, W. Clement Stone, Henry van Dyke, Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, and Earl Nightingale. Dive in and learn how to:
• Master yourself with a positive mindset and a winner's habits
• Create a problem-solving model that works for you in any situation
• Harness the sales pitch that will transform your business
• Turn your day-to-day obstacles into opportunities for growth
• Stay strong through every setback by focusing on moving forward
• Make stronger decisions with curiosity, creativity, and confidence
• Develop an action plan to improve your productivity
• Maximize every hour, even while waiting, driving, or sleeping
Plus, work between the lines, along the margins, and beyond the pages with personal development checklists, exclusive action items, and more from the experts at Entrepreneur.
Tag This Book
This Book Has Been Tagged
Notify Me When The Price...
Log In to track this book on eReaderIQ.
Track These Authors
Log In to track Napoleon Hill on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track The Staff of Entrepreneur Media on eReaderIQ.
Log In to track Don Green on eReaderIQ.