The Only Guide You'll Ever Need To Survive Off Grid Long Term
Would you like to be prepared to handle any situation while off grid?
Do you know what to do when emergencies arise, and you're days away from help?
Are you concerned about how to protect yourself and your family from disaster?
You're about to discover all this and so much more...
Prepper's Off Grid Ultimate Survival Handbook is a collection of 8 books designed to help you prep for disaster, survive medical emergencies, and thrive away from the grid. The combination of the following eight books will help you confidently move from the humdrum of everyday life to a life of excitement, adventure, and preparedness!
• Food Preservation and Canning for Beginners: 7 Essential Food Preservation Tips For Off Grid Survival and The Homestead Includes Recipes
• Off Grid Living Bible: The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Become Fully Self Sufficient in 7 Steps
• Off Grid Solar Power Handbook: The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power Your Rv, Van, Cabin, Boat, and Tiny Home in 7 Simplified Steps
• Survival Medical Handbook: A Complete Beginners Guide to Prepare for Any Emergency When You Are Off Grid Includes First Aid and Natural Remedies
• Prepper's Long Term Survival Bible: The Essential Guide To Off Grid Survival Includes Self Sufficient Food, Water & Shelter, Plus 3 More Life-Saving Strategies
• Backyard Homestead Handbook: The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Starting Your Own Self Sufficient Mini Farm in 7 Steps With Just a Quarter of An Acre
• Raising Chickens for Beginners: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Raising Organic Backyard Chickens For Eggs in 5 Steps
• Raising Goats For Beginners: The Only Backyard Homestead Guide You'll Ever Need For Naturally Raising Goats For Milk and Meat in 7 Steps
Disasters usually happen when you least expect them. Be prepared. Protect yourself and those close to you.Scroll up, Click on "Buy Now with 1-Click", and Grab a Copy Today!
Tag This Book
This Book Has Been Tagged
Notify Me When The Price...
Log In to track this book on eReaderIQ.