Kindle Price Drop Tracker
Add a book by its ASIN or URL
What's an ASIN?
- A valid ASIN consists of 10 alphanumeric characters and can be found in the "Product Details" section of any Kindle book on Amazon.com.
What's a URL?
- The URL is the complete website address found in the address bar of your web browser. The URL you need to enter is the one displayed when you are viewing a books "Detail Page" on Amazon.com.
Looking for an easier way to add books to your Watch List?
Please log in before proceeding
You Are Currently Logged In
If you ended up here by mistake or were not automatically redirected, you can click here to visit our homepage.
Why should I give you my email address?
- Providing your email address gives us a way to notify you when a book you are tracking drops in price or becomes available for your Kindle.
- It also acts as a unique identifier so we can tell which books or authors you are tracking and display relevant information about those books to you.
Once I enter my email address, what can I do on eReaderIQ?
- You can track the price of Kindle books and be notified by email when the price reaches a value you have set.
- You can track authors and be notified each time the price drops on any of their titles.
- You can view and update the books you are currently tracking.
What if I don't want to give you my email address?
- You will not be able to track books or set certain preferences.
- You can still browse our lists of price drops, deals under $1, freebies and now on Kindle eBooks.